Thursday 15 December 2016

Script On BlogSpot

Asalam - o - Aalaikaum , my name is Hamza Farooq. Today i will tell you about my blog. My first journey began on blogger. In school Affan Hyder told us about how to use blogger, then on next day i started to write something interesting.So my first blog was travel to Dubai. Then i wrote two more blogs, and i got in trouble that Sir Madni told  me that you had copied the text from somewhere. Our task  was to witeonLife In Madinah  first year to eleventh year of hijrat. So i wrote  on Life In Madinah first year to eleventh year of hijrat. Sir Madni was suprised that you wrote the first year of Hijrat to the eleventh year of Hijrat. Then i used some gadgets , and that was showing that total page views. My another blog was that journey to the center of the earth. At last but not  the least i wrote a blog on Lynda La Plante ( the little one). Then Sir Madni request to remove this blog. I removed this blog because sir madni said to me. So today i didn't complete the life of  madina , so i complete that in 5 minutes. I wrote one more blog , and the name of that blog was Some Outstanding Qualities Of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H). I describe about the five qualities of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H). and the five qualities of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) are: 
(1) Honesty and Truthfulness
(2) Humility
(3) Forgiveness
(4)Fulfilment Of Promises
Also these are my L2L friends blogs. you can visit L2L page and find the page L2L young blogger.There you can visit each one's blog.And i request to visit those blogs and give some comments. And you can visit my blogspot  for more details
hhamzafarooq.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment